If i get one chance......
I wish i could fly in the open sky,
I wish to stretch my wings at the most as i can,
Let me too feel the meaning of fly in this open air
so that i could too see the whole world from as high as i can
But all this is my stupid dream, I know It's not possible
I am just a piece of entertainment where my wings are been cut off
and my freedom is been limited within the iron cage wall.
I Keep chirping ...& chirping the whole day not to entertain anyone
but to alert my friends by warning them FLY AWAY DEAR AS HIGH
AS YOU COULD OR ELSE YOU TOO WOULD BECOME LIKE ME
A PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT IN CRUEL HUMAN HANDS.
Please don't take the freedom of God's creation for our selfishness
let all of us must be given the freedom to enjoy our one precious life.
No comments:
Post a Comment