Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am a Middle man


I am neither a Millionaire nor a rag
I am a middle man who lives in between the above track.
  
No escape and can’t hang about from the increasing inflation
Our situation is more like  sinking man in a quicksand.
  
Country’s hard and fast rules both not in favour of me
 as recommendation and reference  tags is not with me.

Whether it’s a harsh sunny day or rainy day, difficult to walk
Outside, therefore being middle men  prefer storing an umbrella
than relying on our governments false  promises every year.

Sounds Sleep is what? Almost I have forgotten, because of rising
Prices from onion to petrol have influenced much my daily life.

Roots of all the above problem is not my government and its policy
but its only i who being educated and wise still always ignore my voting right.

No comments:

Post a Comment